– PRODUCER: FORT MASON CENTER MAJOR EVENTS CONVERSION DEVELOPMENT AND FIRST MAJOR PROGRAM INCEPTION
– Scott Douglas Redmond helped coordinate the conversion of Fort Mason Center from a WW2 dump to one of the leading public spaces in the nation. Scott’s events broke attendance records, use statistics and “first-ever” records under Scott’s producership. He ran operations for “THE WORLD’S LARGEST INDOOR GARAGE SALE”, at Fort Mason, which broke attendance records and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity in 48 hours. He ran support operations for the multi-million dollar Coca Cola “GREAT GET-TOGETHER” corporate super party, which also set records. Scott created the shuttle parking system between Fort Mason and the Presidio.
– PRODUCER: MAJOR CORPORATE VISUAL MARKETING PROGRAMS FOR MASS OUT-REACH
– OPERATIONS LEAD: VISUAL MARKETING PROJECTS
– PRODUCER: MAJOR CONCERTS AND OUTDOOR FESTIVALS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Operations Lead on numerous large public promotions which delivered huge media coverage for his clients. He created and produced the world’s largest balloon sculpture on top of the Hyatt Regency as a promotion for the San Francisco Symphony, called: “American Cloud”. He wrapped a number of skyscrapers with massive ribbons and bows, or fabric sculptures, for building openings. He created an indoor snow storm inside the Crocker Galleria with R2D2 as the Master of Ceremonies. He created the first through-the-roof opening effects for San Francisco Center and the historic Paramount Theater. He designed the dragon sculpture unit that wrapped around the central pillar in Union Square. The City Hall tribute to Charlotte Maillard was co-produced by Scott. Scott Produced the racing shoes and costume for Margie the elephant (who played the “Bantha” in Star Wars) to run in the Bay To Breakers race; The Congressmen Burton Memorial Statue event; The Battlestar Galactica premiere, The Showplace Square Galleria Musical with the stars of Beach Blanket Babylon event; The San Jose Earthquakes openers; AT&T events; The U.S. Post Office Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary Event and more. Scott Douglas Redmond was one of the promotional graphics coordinators for Olympic-type events, including the World Cycling events, and major media launches including the creation of novel new media technologies. He invented “Tentographics” tent art for the Genentech Gala and created and produced many large-scale graphics systems for massed audience visibility. Scott Douglas Redmond Provided The Special Effects For Grace Slick’s Album Cover. Scott Douglas Redmond Produced One of Ray Charles Last Outdoor Concerts. It was presented for 200,000+ live audience members in the San Francisco Polo Fields. Scott also Produced the Concerts-In-The-Park series in Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, Union Square and public spaces around the Bay Area. Scott was mentored by Chet Helms, Don Wehr, David Rubinson, Henry Dakin and other local impresarios. From Country Joe to Tower Of Power to The Flying Karamazov’s…His events covered every musical interest. Scott was Chet Helms Exhibit Manager for the Monterey Tribal Stomp. He was production Designer for the Symphony At The Port event.