BUILD A BRIDGE THEME SONG PRODUCED BY SCOTT FOR GG BRIDGE ANNIVERSARY:
– PRODUCER: MAJOR CORPORATE VISUAL MARKETING PROGRAMS FOR MASS OUT-REACH
– OPERATIONS LEAD: VISUAL MARKETING PROJECTS
– PRODUCER: MAJOR CONCERTS AND OUTDOOR FESTIVALS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Operations Lead on numerous large public promotions which delivered huge media coverage for his clients. He created and produced the world’s largest balloon sculpture on top of the Hyatt Regency as a promotion for the San Francisco Symphony, called: “American Cloud”. He wrapped a number of skyscrapers with massive ribbons and bows, or fabric sculptures, for building openings. He created an indoor snow storm inside the Crocker Galleria with R2D2 as the Master of Ceremonies. He created the first through-the-roof opening effects for San Francisco Center and the historic Paramount Theater. He designed the dragon sculpture unit that wrapped around the central pillar in Union Square. The City Hall tribute to Charlotte Maillard was co-produced by Scott. Scott Produced the racing shoes and costume for Margie the elephant (who played the “Bantha” in Star Wars) to run in the Bay To Breakers race; The Congressmen Burton Memorial Statue event; The Battlestar Galactica premiere, The Showplace Square Galleria Musical with the stars of Beach Blanket Babylon event; The San Jose Earthquakes openers; AT&T events; The U.S. Post Office Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary Event and more. Scott Douglas Redmond was one of the promotional graphics coordinators for Olympic-type events, including the World Cycling events, and major media launches including the creation of novel new media technologies. He invented “Tentographics” tent art for the Genentech Gala and created and produced many large-scale graphics systems for massed audience visibility. Scott Douglas Redmond Provided The Special Effects For Grace Slick’s Album Cover. Scott Douglas Redmond Produced One of Ray Charles Last Outdoor Concerts. It was presented for 200,000+ live audience members in the San Francisco Polo Fields. Scott also Produced the Concerts-In-The-Park series in Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, Union Square and public spaces around the Bay Area. Scott was mentored by Chet Helms, Don Wehr, David Rubinson, Henry Dakin and other local impresarios. From Country Joe to Tower Of Power to The Flying Karamazov’s…His events covered every musical interest. Scott was Chet Helms Exhibit Manager for the Monterey Tribal Stomp. He was production Designer for the Symphony At The Port event.
THEME PARK RIDE SOUNDTRACK PRODUCED BY SCOTT:
– FOUNDER: “CLICKMOVIE.COM” – THE FIRST GLOBAL WEB VIDEO-ON-DEMAND BROADCASTING SERVICE
– FOUNDER: “THE TRAILER PARK” – THE FIRST ONLINE MOVIE TRAILER WEBSITE
– FOUNDER: “PERSONAL PRODUCER” – THE FIRST ONLINE PUBLIC UPLOAD MOVIE WEBSITE BEFORE YOUTUBE EXISTED
– Before YouTube, Hulu, Vudu, Netflix Streaming, Sony VUE, Napster, Bittorrent or Kontiki existed, Scott had already delivered Clickmovie.com. Clickmovie did everything that those later competitors did before any of them even existed. Scott Douglas Redmond received multiple US patents confirming him as first-to-invent and deliver web video-on-demand. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices. He was the first person to present internet video-on-demand to a full Sony Pictures international Board Meeting and his work-group is featured in Sony Pictures patent filings. Scott’s patent filings and NDA’s show that he designed, engineered, patent filed and produced the touch-screen, MP3 cell phone before Steve Jobs and Apple did and before any internal communications at Apple discuss the “iPhone”. The patent office has credited Scott as the first to invent chunks/torrents/bits as a web media broadcast method. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices.
BAY TO BREAKERS THEME SONG PRODUCED BY SCOTT FOR WORLD’S LARGEST FOOTRACE:
– AWARDEE: THE NATIONAL “BIG KAHUNA AWARD” FOR 3D VIDEO AS PRODUCER/DIRECTOR
– PRODUCER – DIRECTOR: “STAR RANGER” – AWARD-WINNING WORLD’S FIRST 3D ANIMATED RIDE FILM MADE ON PC’S
– PRODUCER – MULTIPLE FILM SHORTS AND CELL ANIMATION FILMS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was the Producer, Director, Author of “STAR RANGER”. This award-winning film was the first 3D VR theme park ride film produced entirely on PC computers instead of Linux workstations. He has been producing films since grade school.
EPIC GAME THEME MUSIC PRODUCED BY SCOTT:
ART DIRECTION BY SCOTT
– ART DIRECTOR: FOR VISUALIZATION PHASE OF MANY PROJECTS
– UI/UX/HUMAN FACTORS ADVISOR: WEB AND PRODUCT USE DYNAMICS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was the Artistic Director For hundreds of projects. He created and over-the-shoulder directed visualization artists from Disney, LucasFilm, Marvel Comics, DC Comics and other graphics arts leaders to show his concept ideas for future deliverables. Scott has produced original art for many of his projects in order to help clients and employers visualize the intent for the finished creation. He won national awards for: “STAR RANGER” (The first 3D ride-film produced entirely on PC’s) and other productions. His book: “Conceptual Reality”, covers some of the art from these projects.