PRODUCER – CREATOR: “LIGHTS”, “LUMIASCAPES” AND MANY RECORD-BREAKING URBAN ILLUMINATION MEGA PRESENTATIONS – LIGHTING DIRECTOR: MAJOR PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS
– Scott Douglas Redmond Produced a large number of major urban electro-optical programs for millions of live and webcast participants. These programs set many event and technical records for “firsts”. Scott directed, designed, developed and engineered these presentations. His ‘LUMIASCAPE’ series of major public light-events set numerous records for “firsts” and scale-of-deployment. His light events included lasers, pyrotechnics and custom-built searchlight and xenon systems. “LIGHTS1” was, as far as anyone has seen, the first urban simulcast light concert viewed by over one million people. The City of San Francisco gave him total control of the entire mountain-top in the middle of San Francisco. The Mayor gave him a proclimation for the project. He received one of the first public laser licenses from the FDA and was the first person to ever write on the mountain, known as Twin Peaks, with a laser beam. He was the Laserist for the San Francisco Symphony Pops Concerts and was conducted by John Williams for the Star Wars concert. One New Year’s eve he lit City Hall red (Another first-time-ever) and fired beam projectors from the apex. He was the first person to light Coit Tower with xenon searchlights. He produced the lighting of the Palace of Fine Arts that convinced the City of San Francisco to make the lighting a permanent feature of that historical architectural wonder. He provided solid lighting effects for a number of stage shows. His productions included: LIGHTS; The Royal Fireworks For Queen Elizabeth, The Palace Of Fine Arts Lighting; The Cow Palace Stage Extravaganza and more…
– AWARDEE: CONGRESSIONAL CONTRACTS TO BUILD AMERICA’S VEHICLE AND BUILDING ENERGY – IRAQ WAR BILL – DESIGNER – ARCHITECT: NOVEL ALTERNATIVE VEHICLE DESIGNS
– Vehicle systems, energy production and storage technologies created by Scott Douglas Redmond. Scott won numerous federal patent awards, Congressional awards, innovation awards, federal grants and broke energy storage records. Scott’s projects have rebuilt or ground-up constructed numerous vehicles. He was awarded the seminal patents for solid-state fuel cell energy storage and distribution for Honda, Toyota, KIA and BMW fuel cell cars. He was awarded Congressional funding in the Iraq War Bill to help build America’s next-generation energy system. Scott’s vehicles had the highest calculated fuel efficiency in the world, the lowest cost-to- manufacture, the lowest selling price, the most attractive debt-ratio, the highest safety factor, the most hires of laid off Detroit factory workers and executives and the biggest volume of sales order requests! His vehicle and energy companies were financed by himself, the federal government, Autodesk and other major partners. Government labs evaluated Scott’s technologies and wrote technical white papers confirming that they beat all other alternative energy storage technologies on over 50 metric comparisons. Scott Douglas Redmond and his Team designed and built numerous pressure-membrane air structures for aerospace and vehicular uses.
– INVENTOR: HUNDREDS OF NOVEL PROPRIETARY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES – AWARDEE: SEMINAL ISSUED UNITED STATES FEDERAL PATENTS FOR PRODUCTS USED BY MILLIONS
– Scott Douglas Redmond and his Team produced, developed, and/or engineered and delivered fully functional software that was first-to-market and first-of-its-kind in media, video-on-demand, VR, IT, P2P, Aerospace, Telecom, medical and other industries. Scott Douglas Redmond has won numerous federal patent awards, Congressional awards, innovation awards, federal grants, commendations and has received hundreds of letters of references from top policy leaders, corporate executives, past clients and employers. A “patent” is a filing of a claim with the U.S. Government. You 1.) file a notice that you have invented something. Then 2.)the U.S. Government files a notice back to you saying “nope, no you didn’t, prove it…3.)” Then you file things that prove that you were the first, original, inventor of that thing. 4.) Then the U.S. Government uses it’s entire compliment of investigation and research tools to confirm if you were really the inventor. You can’t just “pay some money and get a patent”. In those rare cases when 5.) the U.S. Government awards you a patent, it means that the entire U.S. Government has decided to stand behind you and say: “Yep, we checked it out, this guy really is the one who invented this thing!”. Getting a patent is a big deal because it means that years of federal investigation has confirmed that you really were the one who created that thing.
– ART DIRECTOR: FOR VISUALIZATION PHASE OF MANY PROJECTS – UI/UX/HUMAN FACTORS ADVISOR: WEB AND PRODUCT USE DYNAMICS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was the Artistic Director For hundreds of projects. He created and over-the-shoulder directed visualization artists from Disney, LucasFilm, Marvel Comics, DC Comics and other graphics arts leaders to show his concept ideas for future deliverables. Scott has produced original art for many of his projects in order to help clients and employers visualize the intent for the finished creation. He won national awards for: “STAR RANGER” (The first 3D ride-film produced entirely on PC’s) and other productions. His book: “Conceptual Reality”, covers some of the art from these projects.
– PRODUCER: BAY TO BREAKERS FOOTSTOCK 200,000+ PERSON MEGA ANNUAL EVENT SERIES
– Scott Douglas Redmond was the Founding Producer For The Bay To Breaker Footstock festivals and concerts. Footstock was a 200,000+ person rapid-built city, concert and public event like Woodstock. Scott produced it for over a decade on 2.5 million square feet of space in San Francisco. Stage acts included: Ray Charles (in his last outdoor super concert), Tower of Power, Robin Williams and more. Scott had to erect a portable city that had all of the resources for up to 200,000 people (Power, water, security, sanitation, staffing, operations, food & water distribution, promotional distribution, booth operations, staging, clean-up, structures, etc.) in 7 days, operate it for one day and then make it all disappear, like it was never there, in 48 hours. The entire race was “the largest race in the world” for a number of years.
– PRODUCER – ORGANIZER: RAPID DEPLOYMENT DISASTER RELIEF PROGRAMS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was tasked, by The City Of San Francisco, with building the post-quake trauma center within 24 hours of the primary shock of the Loma Prieta Earthquake. The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake occurred on California’s Central Coast on October 17 at 5:04 p.m. local time. With an Mw magnitude of 6.9 and a maximum Modified Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), the shock was responsible for 63 deaths and 3,757 injuries. Scott was required to “break in” to the closed KQED TV studios at midnight, with help from KQED engineers, activate the entire phone bank inside the studios and staff the phones with qualified counselors on an emergency basis. The Loma Prieta segment of the San Andreas Fault System had been relatively inactive since the 1906 San Francisco earthquake (to the degree that it was designated a seismic gap) until two moderate foreshocks occurred in June 1988 and again in August 1989.Because it happened during a national live broadcast of the 1989 World Series, taking place between Bay Area teams San Francisco Giants and the Oakland Athletics, it is sometimes referred to as the “World Series earthquake”. Rush-hour traffic on the Bay Area freeways was lighter than normal because the game, being played at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, was about to begin, and this may have prevented a larger loss of life, as several of the Bay Area’s major transportation structures suffered catastrophic failures. The collapse of a section of the double-deck Nimitz Freeway in Oakland was the site of the largest number of casualties for the event. Scott has worked earthquake, tsunami, wild-fire and other rapid-deployment disasters.
– FOUNDER: “TECHMATE” AND “UNIFREE” – THE FIRST WEB SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS
– Scott Douglas Redmond delivered some of the first online digital social network companies before Facebook, Google, MySpace and other 2nd generation social networks even existed as companies. The U.S. Patent office ruled that he had produced social media e-commerce decades before Mark Zuckerberg or Yahoo engineers had. State, Federal, City and County filings prove Scott’s social media companies were first-on-the-web. Emails, contracts and NDA’s further verify that fact.ties occurring in San Francisco, Los Altos, and Santa Cruz. Scott Douglas Redmond has donated a portion of his resources to charity and community service each year as Producer and Logistics Coordinator for many major community service projects.
– PRODUCER: FORT MASON CENTER MAJOR EVENTS CONVERSION DEVELOPMENT AND FIRST MAJOR PROGRAM INCEPTION
– Scott Douglas Redmond helped coordinate the conversion of Fort Mason Center from a WW2 dump to one of the leading public spaces in the nation. Scott’s events broke attendance records, use statistics and “first-ever” records under Scott’s producership. He ran operations for “THE WORLD’S LARGEST INDOOR GARAGE SALE”, at Fort Mason, which broke attendance records and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity in 48 hours. He ran support operations for the multi-million dollar Coca Cola “GREAT GET-TOGETHER” corporate super party, which also set records. Scott created the shuttle parking system between Fort Mason and the Presidio.
– PRODUCER: MAJOR CORPORATE VISUAL MARKETING PROGRAMS FOR MASS OUT-REACH – OPERATIONS LEAD: VISUAL MARKETING PROJECTS – PRODUCER: MAJOR CONCERTS AND OUTDOOR FESTIVALS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Operations Lead on numerous large public promotions which delivered huge media coverage for his clients. He created and produced the world’s largest balloon sculpture on top of the Hyatt Regency as a promotion for the San Francisco Symphony, called: “American Cloud”. He wrapped a number of skyscrapers with massive ribbons and bows, or fabric sculptures, for building openings. He created an indoor snow storm inside the Crocker Galleria with R2D2 as the Master of Ceremonies. He created the first through-the-roof opening effects for San Francisco Center and the historic Paramount Theater. He designed the dragon sculpture unit that wrapped around the central pillar in Union Square. The City Hall tribute to Charlotte Maillard was co-produced by Scott. Scott Produced the racing shoes and costume for Margie the elephant (who played the “Bantha” in Star Wars) to run in the Bay To Breakers race; The Congressmen Burton Memorial Statue event; The Battlestar Galactica premiere, The Showplace Square Galleria Musical with the stars of Beach Blanket Babylon event; The San Jose Earthquakes openers; AT&T events; The U.S. Post Office Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary Event and more. Scott Douglas Redmond was one of the promotional graphics coordinators for Olympic-type events, including the World Cycling events, and major media launches including the creation of novel new media technologies. He invented “Tentographics” tent art for the Genentech Gala and created and produced many large-scale graphics systems for massed audience visibility. Scott Douglas Redmond Provided The Special Effects For Grace Slick’s Album Cover. Scott Douglas Redmond Produced One of Ray Charles Last Outdoor Concerts. It was presented for 200,000+ live audience members in the San Francisco Polo Fields. Scott also Produced the Concerts-In-The-Park series in Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, Union Square and public spaces around the Bay Area. Scott was mentored by Chet Helms, Don Wehr, David Rubinson, Henry Dakin and other local impresarios. From Country Joe to Tower Of Power to The Flying Karamazov’s…His events covered every musical interest. Scott was Chet Helms Exhibit Manager for the Monterey Tribal Stomp. He was production Designer for the Symphony At The Port event.
– FOUNDER: “CLICKMOVIE.COM” – THE FIRST GLOBAL WEB VIDEO-ON-DEMAND BROADCASTING SERVICE – FOUNDER: “THE TRAILER PARK” – THE FIRST ONLINE MOVIE TRAILER WEBSITE – FOUNDER: “PERSONAL PRODUCER” – THE FIRST ONLINE PUBLIC UPLOAD MOVIE WEBSITE BEFORE YOUTUBE EXISTED
– Before YouTube, Hulu, Vudu, Netflix Streaming, Sony VUE, Napster, Bittorrent or Kontiki existed, Scott had already delivered Clickmovie.com. Clickmovie did everything that those later competitors did before any of them even existed. Scott Douglas Redmond received multiple US patents confirming him as first-to-invent and deliver web video-on-demand. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices. He was the first person to present internet video-on-demand to a full Sony Pictures international Board Meeting and his work-group is featured in Sony Pictures patent filings. Scott’s patent filings and NDA’s show that he designed, engineered, patent filed and produced the touch-screen, MP3 cell phone before Steve Jobs and Apple did and before any internal communications at Apple discuss the “iPhone”. The patent office has credited Scott as the first to invent chunks/torrents/bits as a web media broadcast method. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices.
– AWARDEE: THE NATIONAL “BIG KAHUNA AWARD” FOR 3D VIDEO AS PRODUCER/DIRECTOR – PRODUCER – DIRECTOR: “STAR RANGER” – AWARD-WINNING WORLD’S FIRST 3D ANIMATED RIDE FILM MADE ON PC’S – PRODUCER – MULTIPLE FILM SHORTS AND CELL ANIMATION FILMS
– Scott Douglas Redmond was the Producer, Director, Author of “STAR RANGER”. This award-winning film was the first 3D VR theme park ride film produced entirely on PC computers instead of Linux workstations.
– COORDINATION PRODUCER: THE GREAT GAMING HOUSE
– Scott Douglas Redmond Production Coordinated THE GREAT GAMING HOUSE project created by Kelly Yeaton, The founder of Arena Theater in America. This project deployed the simultaneous operation of nearly 100 concurrent mini-theaters, inside a massive space, which walked you through the Game Of Life. Multiple theater companies worked together to realize this complex theatrical event.
– PROGRAM DIRECTOR: FOR NATIONAL AND GLOBAL MULTI-MILLION PARTICIPANT PROGRAMS – ENGINEER: VARIOUS CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT PROJECTS – AWARDEE: WHITE HOUSE, STATE ASSEMBLY & MAYORAL COMMENDATIONS
– Scott Douglas Redmond provided operations and technical support to a large number of major community programs which acquired dramatic upside for his clients. Scott Douglas Redmond Delivers Innovation for Corporations, Investors, Government Agencies, Community Service Groups, Congress and The Public. Scott Douglas Redmond led product design, engineering and product development on major market launches for top product designs in automotive, defense, energy, aerospace, media, telecom and more.Scott Douglas Redmond has donated a portion of his resources to charity and community service each year as Producer and Logistics Coordinator for many major community service projects.Scott Douglas Redmond has written numerous articles, books and white papers. A large percentage of his writing is ghost-writing.
– PRODUCER: THE FIRST VR GLASSES-FORMAT HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY SOLD IN COMMERCE – PRODUCER AND PATENT AWARDEE: THE WORLD’S FIRST PATENTED, WORKING, HOLODECK/CAVE VR CHAMBER – PRODUCER: THE FIRST 360 DEGREE PC-BASED FLIGHT SIMULATOR & NATIONAL SPORTS STADIUM TOUR SHOWCASE – DEVELOPER: THE FIRST VRML VR SOFTWARE 3D WEB BROWSER – PRODUCER: FIRST FRESNEL VR LENS SOLD IN RETAIL MARKET
– VR and Experience Simulator Inventions By Scott D Redmond. Scott is the Developer, Patent Winner, Producer and Innovator for key VR, tactical and flight simulator industry “firsts” including the “Holodeck” (Also known as “The Cave”) VR Chamber”, VR Glasses wearables decades before Google Glass was even conceived of, CyberChair (used in the national Merrill Lynch TV commercial), the “First VRML” software and web browser under Windows, and Tactile VR Surfaces. Scott received significant media coverage about his many inventions in this field. He was featured on E! Entertainment Network for advising the Oliver Stone TV Series: “Wild Palms” and for building and receiving the first U.S. Federal patents on the first working VR Cave and VR Holodeck walk-in synthetic reality chambers as seen on major TV shows. His “Cyber-Pod” was the world’s first 360 degree rotation, all-axis, spinning human gyro device for total VR immersion working in a public venue. It was also the first to be entirely PC powered and rendered. His devices are used globally in military, medical, CAD, entertainment and design fields. Scott also produced the first VR Bunji Jump experience where his team helicopter high-resolution photographed the Grand Canyon for a virtual Bunji Jump from the rim to the Colorado River below. His VR rides were experienced nationwide in major sports stadiums and other venues. Scott was a business partner with Silicon Graphics.
– PRODUCER – CREATOR: THE NOWHOUSE NATIONAL HOME-BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEMO HOME PROGRAM – PRODUCER – DEVELOPER: MULTIPLE MODERN HOME SHOWCASE BUILDS – SHOW SUBJECT: DISCOVERY CHANNEL REALITY TV SERIES ON HOME BUILDING
– Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Founder of THE NOWHOUSE at The San Francisco Giants Stadium. Scott has led numerous novel construction projects, Presented LIVE and nationally via CNET and the NAHB, millions of people learned about the latest construction technologies with this Smart Home program which was donated to the City of San Francisco and moved by barge to become a permanent community center. Scott’s project was the inspiration for the Better Homes & Gardens TV series, which also featured Scott. Scott has produced numerous construction showcase homes and building efforts. He donated technologies from this effort to the Tsunami Recovery effort for Japan. THE NOWHOUSE was a multi-thousand square foot, 2-story, modern, high-tech demo home valued at $3 million+ (San Francisco Market Rate) donated to Gavin Newsom and The City Of San Francisco by Scott and his Team. Scott has produced multiple high-tech demonstration home projects for public and industry showcases. Scott has created multiple patented technologies for safe, non-toxic, efficiant construction.
DESIGNER – ARCHITECT – ENGINEER: AEROSPACE DEPLOYMENT SYSTEMS CREATOR – DEVELOPER: “EARTHSTAR”, THE WORLD’S FIRST PROMOTIONAL SATELLITE
– Scott has developed and worked on numerous aerospace deployment and launch systems including: EARTHSTAR. EARTHSTAR was the first orbital visual communications and promotional satellite designed to be Earth-visible to the ordinary person and then burn up in an atmospheric fireworks show. A massive mylar inflatable was designed using old military rockets for boost. The launch company launched America’s first private commercial rocket. Scott has launched numerous balloons to near-space and designed a MARS landing system for the first MARS Lander. NASA first rejected his airbag landing system for being ‘too exotic’ but, later, NASA discovered that the airbag landing system was the only one that worked. The airbags were, indeed, the system that finally delivered the first lander to MARS. Scott also won federal patents over NASA’s earlier patents, for electronic ion propulsion technology.
…AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER MAJOR NATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PROJECT MILESTONES…
Join our teams of engineers, designers, operations experts and strategists!
(FEATURE NEWS ARTICLE) – America’s Inventor Laureate Has Dedicated His Life To Innovative Problem-Solving
- Executive Producer -
Patent-Awarded Seminal Inventor
Producer of over 100 major public programs attended by millions of participants.
Decades of work with The White House, Congress, the Fortune 500 and major community agencies.
** Awarded dozens of 'first-to-invent' issued United States federal patents on products and services in use by millions of people around the globe at NETFLIX, GOOGLE, HULU, FACEBOOK, BITORRENT, YOUTUBE, SONY PICTURES and others. Supporter of US INVENTORorganizations. FIRST TO LAUNCH COMPANIES BEFORENETFLIX, GOOGLE, HULU, FACEBOOK, BITORRENT, YOUTUBE, SONY PICTURES that offered the same technologies and services that those companies offered.
** Commended in: Citizenship Awards; writing contest awards; Deans List; Robb Report; White House letters of commendation by Vice President Al Gore; Department of Defense, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)- “Scientists Helping America” Award; US Congress- Iraq War Bill, Commendation; US Dept. of Energy- Contract/grant to build America's energy back-up plan; US Department of the Interior- Commendation; The National Association of Homebuilders; The Partnership For Technology In Housing; California State Assembly- Proclamation; Mayors of San Francisco- Multiple proclamations; 3D Design Magazine- National Big Kahuna Award for Producer/Director; A-List, Nob Hill Gazette and hundreds of letters of reference and commendation.
** Designer, Product Architect, Engineer of over 150 working product prototypes and pre-factory first-ever product builds.
** Top law enforcement and IC project deployments. Producer of top anti-corruption lawsuits that interdicted major bribery and political stock market manipulation efforts by public officials. Creator of citizen sleuth and open-source public forensics software and systems that track every bribe and payola red flag.
His career reflects a lifelong mission to serve the community and build novel global solutions to common social problems. As a STRATEGIC INNOVATOR and NATIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR, almost all of his work has been public-service oriented.
He has over 150 inventions and trade secret product creations. He has dozens of federal United States Government issued patent awards, as first-to-invent, for creating products and services in use by populations around the globe. The United States Patent Office has ranked him with top honors as a seminal inventor and designer/engineer.
SEE SCOTT'S UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT FEDERALLY AWARDED PATENTS AS THE FIRST-TO-INVENT SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE NOW USE AROUND THE WORLD AT HTTP://WWW.USPTO.GOV
Other projects are corporate, or family fund, contracts for novel ventures or mass outreach.
Many of the projects are designed to make civilization ask the question of itself: “If this space, that I thought was only limited to these parameters, could grow and evolve into something fantastic, then could I, as a person, have the same unlimited potential...are we all really only limited by our imagination?”
Scott has developed, organized and produced a large number of first-of-their-kind software applications:
Scott invented, designed, built and received a suite of United States Federal patents on the first integrated virtual reality system. That system became known as "The Holodeck" on the Star Trek TV Show and "The Cave" at Silicon Graphics Company:
In another, huge, past project, to get average citizens onto this new thing called "the internet", Scott designed, built, launched, patented and deployed the Internet's first full-screen video and music on demand web network, for which he received written White House commendations, extensive seminal federal patent awards as "First-To-Invent" and the verification that Google copied his technology, business model and architecture for YouTube, which Scott had launched a decade earlier! As we all know, movies and music drew most of the mainstream global population to the web. History has proven that he started the ball rolling as the first to deliver global full-screen, high-definition, web broadcasting.
Who hasn't wondered how satellites, in space, move through space when they need to change positions? The United States Patent Office, and public records, say one of Scott's company’s did it first AND beat NASA, on-the-record, for the first-to-invent the technology. Now ASIC assembled ion thrusters are standard devices on spacecraft. Scott was the Founder of PFS Flight and the Lead for Promotional Rocketry at SPACE VECTOR Corporation with Mercury Astronaut Deke Slayton.
Who hasn’t ordered a high-definition movie on the internet, on-demand, and watched it in full-screen, full-color, on the web? The United States Patent Office, and public records, say one of Scott's company’s did it first!
Who hasn’t enjoyed social networking on the web. The United States Patent Office, and public records, say one of Plaintiff’s company’s did it first and the USPTO hearing that occurred said that Plaintiff did it BEFORE Zuckerberg or Yahoo engineers had thought of it!
Who hasn’t experienced immersive virtual reality in a fantastic synthetic computerized world. The United States Patent Office and public records say one of Scott’s company’s did it first!
Who has hasn’t dreamed of an electric car that can solve all of America’s energy problems, gets all of it’s fuel from clean sources INSIDE of America, is the safest car ever made, is affordable to the average person and relies on no foreign sourcing?The United States Patent Office and public records say one of Scott’s company’s did it first! ...To further verify the assertion: Scott was awarded nearly a billion dollars of issued patents in commendation for his role as the seminal inventor by the United States Patent Office ...Congress awarded Scott a Congressional award for his energy technology in The Iraq War Bill ...AND The United States Government contracted Scott's company to build it….. BUT then the Government officials sabotaged the whole thing, including all the patents and the rest of Scott's funding because it was about to obsolete their insider trading car: The Tesla. The deadly, stock market pump-and-dumped, exploding, very defective: “Tesla”. Law enforcement and news investigators then informed Scott he had been defrauded by a government scam and insider crony slush-fund. Scott's patented electric car technology solved the biggest problems with electric cars. Anybody who has ever rented an electric car for a four day trip knows that you have to spend more time charging it than you do sleeping. Nobody that lives in apartments can get one because they have no home charging. Scott's 5 second hot swap cassettes eliminates those issues for hundreds of millions of people. Competing industries, and politicians that own Tesla, hate that reality.
... AND THEN ELON MUSK, AND POLITICIANS THAT HE BRIBES, SENT ACTUAL MEDIA HIT-MEN AFTER SCOTT BECAUSE SCOTT'S ELECTRIC CAR WAS OBSOLETING MUSK'S DEFECTIVE CAR THAT 1/3 OF CONGRESS OWNED THE STOCK IN:
SEE THIS VIDEO:
THEN SEE THIS VIDEO:
Scott has always given a percentage of his time and resources to charity and community service annually. He supports many different community service groups, concurrently, in the areas of digital human rights, medical research, education, anti-corruption and animal rescue centers. Scott is a huge advocate for animal support centers. He encourages everyone to donate to their local animal rescue center.
Congress awarded him a multi-million dollar Congressional citation (listed in the Congressional FEDERAL REGISTER) to build America’s next solution for a major national next-generation energy program. He and his team completed the project on budget and on time.
You will certainly have heard of the projects he has worked on, but he tends to stay behind-the-scenes and avoids any social media presence. He has built well known items featured in famous feature films and TV series. His first-of-their-kind projects have been in many magazine articles.
Scott Douglas Redmond has produced some of the largest public events, including The 200,000 person Bay To Breaker's Footstock Concerts, network TV showcase home building projects, the LIGHTS Lumiascapes projects viewed by millions, the logistics direction for the San Francisco Blues Festival (produced in cooperation with The National Park Service), the build-out of Fort Mason Center for public events and more...
He has hundreds of letters of reference and commendation from well known media, political and tech personalities.
Because his inventions are "disruptive" technologies, business monopoly cartels sometimes try to blockade him. They have always found that approach to be a mistake, though. As a credentialed law enforcement specialist he can produce FBI 'Form 302' report drafts, FTC anti-trust complaints and he sometimes gets a billionaire, or two, to finance massive counter-measures public interest federal lawsuits against those kinds of anti-trust violators.
He is inventor-of-record on the many seminal issued federal patents he holds. Sony Pictures mentions him and his team by name in their patents which were sold to AT&T/DirecTV. Billions of people use technologies that the federal patent office has certified he invented before anyone else did.
He reports, as a bi-partisan adviser, to the United States Congress, the European Union and other federal agencies on tech, security, anti-trust law and anti-corruption law. He developed a key AI-based open-source political bribery interdiction system which has had a tremendous success rate.
Bill Gates, The White House and Facebook have poached his top staff from his start-ups, so there is reason to think his project teams are potent. He has won multiple national industry awards.
He built the first disaster recovery mobile App technologies for the Japanese Tsunami disaster efforts and Steve Jobs personally helped the project. He also built the San Francisco rapid-response trauma center for the Loma Prieta Earthquake. A recent federal hearing at the U.S. Patent Office confirmed the fact that he built the first online social network before Yahoo or Mark Zuckerberg did. He was the first person to fire lasers between the hillsides of San Francisco and write, in laser light, on the mountain in the middle of San Francisco.
Scott has been recognized by the U.S. Government via patent awards and verification records recorded by the United States Patent Office as the inventor-of-record and the first-to-deploy many globally used technologies including:
Peer To Peer Mesh Internet Video, Audio Mesh Internet Data Distribution known as “torrents’ and “gnutella files” including the system and methods for providing load balanced secure media content and data delivery in a distributed internet environment. This pre-dated Bittorrent, Netflix, Vudu, etc.
Electric Vehicle Energy Production, Storage & Distributionincluding organic fuel storage, distribution, and recovery system using any of thousands of organic compounds in an instant-recharge hot-swap energy cassette configuration.
Electric Vehicle Systems With Hot-Swap, Instant Recharge, Low Costs & High Safetyincluding a complete, easy to build, vehicle system.
Electronic Propulsion Technology Using Broadcast Energy Power Source and Micro Thruster Designincluding an electronic flight propulsion system using ion discharge and broadcast power long term flight system.
Internet Video On Demand System For Web Commerce Using Media Dataincluding the system and method for providing information dispersal in a networked computing environment. This predated Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Akamai, etc.
The Design For Touch-Screen phone and MP3 Playerincluding the wireless media access and storage apparatus in advance of any previous touch-screen smart phones or MP3 players. Associated with filed utility patent on complete mobile advertising and commerce system. This pre-dated the iPhone.
Virtual Reality System With Headsets, 3D Surfaces and Walk-In Chambers including the methods and apparatus for generating and processing VR using the first documented “Holodeck” or “Cave” systems.
Social Media Interaction For Electronic Devicesincluding the methods and apparatus for interacting with others over a network for social engagement and commerce. This predated Facebook,Google and Yahooand other online social media and free-services-based search engines.
And many other inventions...
This listing includes patent applications that are pending as well as patents that have already been granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) as well as trade secrets inventions. This is not a complete list. Technology rights are available for acquisition, partnerships and licensing. Litigation opportunities are available against Google, YouTube, Facebook, Sony Pictures, Netflix, Musk, and others who spied on, copied and stole the technologies after Scott had designed, engineered, built, marketed and built companies around the technologies years before they did.
RECENT NEWS AND OUTSIDE POST LINKS TO RELATED ITEMS:
Protections: Public Domain. Non-Commercial. Fair Use. Freedom of The Press. No Tracking Of Public Allowed. First Amendment Protections, SLAPP, UN Protected. GDPR Compliant. Section 203 protected. Privacy Tools At: http://privacytools.io, ACLU, ICIJ- supported. If you sue us to try to hide and censor the news, you are allowing us to bypass the demurrer process, and we will counter-sue you for RICO, Anti-trust, Political Bribery, Sex Trafficking, Interference, First Amendment and your other crimes, which we have FBI-grade evidence for! Bring it on corrupt Tesla, Google, Facebook, Youtube, Netflix! We might even get DOJ and/or FTC to partner with us (again) to take your filthy corrupt companies down!....REAL NEWS does not have ads in it. Any news source, with ads in it, is fake news manipulated by the advertisers!....DOWNLOAD AND COPY THIS NEWS SITE. USE ANY FREE SERVER SPACE YOU FIND ON THE WEB. MAKE YOUR OWN DIGITAL NEWSPAPER. JOIN THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FREE NEWS SITES, LIKE THIS, AROUND THE WORLD AND DELIVER THE NEWS AND DEMOCRACY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE WIKIPEDIA RULES FOR POSTING. BE THE NEWS!