As an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER I use my skills to create innovative national programs and major projects for community needs and special public efforts.
In lay terms you might call me a: "Founder, Advisor, CEO, Serial Entrepreneur, Designer, Producer, Program Director, Innovator, Conceptual Blockbuster, Strategic Innovator, Researcher, Inventor, and/or Author". I, essentially, CREATE AND DEPLOY.
I make solutions, headlines and mission impossible projects come to fruition!
I do the sort of things Dean Kamen, Bill Joy, Ray Kurzweil, Steve Jobs, Doug Engelbart, Philo Taylor Farnsworth, Nikola Tesla, Steve Brilliant, Steven Spielberg, Tommy Walker etc. do, or did, for work.
- I am passionate about creating social value, designing experiences and producing things that coincide with my team's accurately projected future end-points.
- I have a 100% on-target track record for 5, 10 and multi-decade new market/product outcome projections, ie: I think of the world's future and then my team builds it
- Formerly: A baby; now a full-size adult 'Venture Solutionist'
- I can think in ways that your corporation can't. I sell novel innovation.
- I enjoy making the magic happen. I translate big ideas into art direction, design systems, productivity tools, and emotionally compelling experiences where not everything is what you might first assume it to be.
- My projects are driven towards deep-tech innovation that leads to global impact
- My peers, and I, forge graceful works of public, private and community collaboration with designers, sociologists and engineers
- Federal patent-awarded expert in predicting and building, 'THE FUTURE'
I am currently on a mission to discover my next great adventure...